Preparation for Meal Moths
- Throw away in outside trash receptacle --
- Food -- All opened or unopened packages of rice, spices, pastas, grain products, cereals, sugar and flour.
- Non-Foods -- bird seed, dog and cat food, dried flower arrangements.
- Items that may be kept --
- Unopened glass jars and canned goods
- Recommendations --
- Store remaining food and newly purchased food items in the refrigerator for several weeks or until the problem is eliminated to prevent new infestation.
- Check behind and under cabinets as well as behind kitchen appliances for any forgotten or concealed foods.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call our office at 1-800-479-9253. Ask for Charlie at ext 202.